March 9th, 2009
Particularly for new listeners who want to hopscotch through the archives to get a feel for the show, I have selected 5 episodes from each year that seemed of most enduring interest. The links go to the permanent pages of the episodes, which have the download and player buttons for the mp3.
Year 1, March 2006-March 2007: Here are 5 of my favorite interviews from the first year that can quickly catch new listeners up. My audio skills got better over time, thank goodness!
1. Jerry Steinberg, founding non-Father of the No Kidding! social organization, part 1
2. Jerry Steinberg, founding non-Father of the No Kidding! social organization, part 2
3. Dr. Wendy Casper discusses a recent study on singles and family-friendly policies, very applicable to childfree folks in the workplace.
4. Laura Ciaccio, law student, blogger, and one of No Kidding’s national spokespersons discusses her CF life.
5. Ian and Snippage. Ian and I discuss our very different experiences getting fixed.
Year 2, March 2007-March 2008:
1. TASCF-Ep046 News and Issues with LT and Vinny
2. TASCF-Ep047 News and Jerry S returns
3. TASCF-Ep048 Site news and Matthew of Off Topic Talk
4. TASCF-Ep051 PeterRios-ComicGeekSpeak
5. TASCF-Ep053 George Hrab part 1 and TASCF-Ep054 Back George Hrab2
Year 3, March 2008-March 2009:
1. CFS cry for help from the podosphere. This brief PSA is in the list to explain the health context of my CF life. It’s applicable to all episodes starting in January 2007 as far as context goes, but I am no longer seeking help trying to get into clinical trials or specialists’ offices.
2. TASCF Ep057: Childfree Step-parents
4. TASCF-60 Ginger Campbell, MD of the Brain Science Podcast
5. TASCF-065:3 years of TASCF, Juanzetta Flowers interview Technically the first show of year 4, but definitely something new listeners should hear.
Thanks for listening! CF out.